Labels

Thursday, May 9, 2013

this is not really happening/You bet your life it is.



There's a new moon tonight and with it I'm trying a new beginning. I've put myself on a strict gluten free diet. I've suspected I had a sensitivity to wheat for awhile and I'm thrilled at the results. My energy is amazing and I can finally breathe freely through my nose. I'm scouring the web for new recipes both raw and gluten free vegan, any suggestions??


I'm trying to focus on my body in a much more positive way than I ever have before. I turn 30 this year and while the number doesn't shame me or anything, I've decided that 20 years is too long to live without really living within a strong body/mind connection. I'm meditating more, starting yoga again and dancing and singing like no one is watching.  


I just finished 'The Great Gatsby' (novel) and was inspired by the final words:

 “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Now is never too late to forgive your past mistakes and live. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment